AP 24® Anti-Plaque Fluoride Mouthwash
This product is currently sold out.
AP 24® Anti-Plaque Mouthwash fights plaque with patented AP 24 technology and no harmful alcohols. Leaves a long-lasting fresh, clean mouth.
- Contains fluoride which aids in the reduction of cavities.
- Cleanses your mouth and helps fight plaque.
- Alcohol-free formula, safe for the whole family - including kids.
- Gives fresh breath feeling without negative effects of alcohol.
- No harmful anti-microbial agents.
- Creates a smooth, just-brushed feeling in the mouth.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Use daily after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste. Vigorously swish about 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out. Do not swallow the rinse. Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing. Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or physician.
Active: Sodium Fluoride 0.02% (0.01% w/v Fluoride Ion).
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sorbitol, Glycerin, Poloxamer 338*, Poloxamer 407*, Dimethicone*, Sodium Phosphate, Phosphoric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Disodium EDTA, Flavor (Aroma), Sodium Benzoate.
*AP-24 is a patented ultra-emulsion of medical grade, high molecular weight Dimethicone and surfactants (Poloxamer 407 and Poloxamer 338).