This product is currently sold out.
Humectants help skin hold on to precious moisture. With vitamin E and the natural humectant NaPCA, this cream is absorbed quickly to supplement skin’s own moisture-binding capacity. The dewy-light afterfeel of NaPCA Moisturizer makes it ideal for all skin types.
- A unique combination of conditioners in a soothing, light cream.
- Made from a nongreasy formula.
- Uses NaPCA, a humectant found naturally in skin tissue, to help maintain optimal moisture level by binding water to the skin.
- Imparts a softer, smoother texture to the skin through the use of emollients and soothers.
- Hydrates skin and protects it against dryness.
- Includes aloe vera to pamper, calm, and soothe skin.
- Safety-Allergy-Dermatologist Tested.
Apply after cleansing and using pH Balance. With two fingers, apply lightly upward on forehead and cheeks, and lightly downward on nose and chin. Pat upward on throat and around eyes. Especially beneficial around eyes, mouth, and other sensitive areas. Use NaPCA Moisturizer morning and night.
Water (Aqua), Stearic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butylene Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Tocopheryl Linoleate/Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Sodium PCA, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Ceteareth-20, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer , Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Iron Oxides (CI 77492)